ADVERTISEMENT

Saban just went Apeshite crazy on the bald guy...

He demands excellence and he gets it...

Don't do your job and you'll be out on the street..

Some super dorks here!
1. No you don't have to respect him...why the **** would you respect some dude you don't know?
2. No he wasn't that bad of a coach (Riley was though)
3. No he isn't that bad of a guy...

Bo needed to go. He's done. I can't see why anyone would want a guy like that on the sideline. Dude comes with a bunch of baggage, and there are other "winners" out there without his kind of extracurricular activity.

How many games has he cost his teams with 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalties? Feeling good because you won an ego victory by telling a side judge off are not victories I'm interested in, let alone for an institution bearning my state's name in a contest of sportsmanship on a national stage.

I can't believe Woody is held up so high either after punching a Clemson player on the field.... for running the ball well! WTF!? People amaze me with what and who they hold as good, laudable, and tolerable. If you stand out you are held to a higher standard, and should be.

If folks want to act like college football, a recreational sport, is life or death serious enough to justify low rent behavior then just go cheer the NFL, not peddle a coach who is responsible for besmirching a representational entity bearing my state's name.

Besides he's really not that good...even Tennessee wouldn't touch him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT