ADVERTISEMENT

Another off season of hype

SnohomishRed

Offensive Coordinator
Jan 31, 2005
Snohomish
Followed by crap on the field. I swore i would not fall for it again yet i did.

Nebraska seems done. This coach has produced a team coached worse than the last guy who never had a win ing season.

I have see enough tp know bad coaching when i see it. What theu had no idea Sims was a turnover machine that in itself is evidence of incompetence

What media are you following that makes you believe this wasn't a 3-5 year re-build? Do you think it's in that media outlets best interest to tell you "we're going to lose this year"?

I can’t imagine being one of those fans who schemed all off season to get Colorado tickets - spent 100s if not 1000s of dollars for tickets, lodging and travel all in order to show those Colorado fans and Deion what idiots they are … only to be be duped once again by their own athletic department and made to look like fools

There were a lot of Husker fans in that stadium who were too ashamed to show up in red and advertise they were Neb fans

Wasn’t just the media, athletic dept. etc. that was pouring the Kool-Aid. I can’t believe some fans (especially on this board) were saying this would be an 8 win season. Gawd almighty, get real! Optimism is one thing, total delusion is quite another.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT