ADVERTISEMENT

Running out of bounds

AM better not be thinking about the draft this year...because he isn't eligible. The sh*t some of you come up with to complain, I swear.

I assume he went out of bounds because he is thinking about his availability long-term over the season.

You know what I would have found real disappointing? If he tweaks his shoulder trying to level a DB trying to pick up 5 meaningless extra yards.
Spot on!!! Stop the constant crying and criticism and support our team!

AM better not be thinking about the draft this year...because he isn't eligible. The sh*t some of you come up with to complain, I swear.

I assume he went out of bounds because he is thinking about his availability long-term over the season.

You know what I would have found real disappointing? If he tweaks his shoulder trying to level a DB trying to pick up 5 meaningless extra yards.

Yep, I’d so rather have him all season long over him trying for a few extra yards on a single series. We seen a few on here that claimed to be worried about his health and not getting hurt this year and now we are seeing some complain he isn’t just running head on with defenders. It’s amazing.... :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: Pennsyhusker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT