ADVERTISEMENT

Rogers looking great

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
Find myself rooting for the guy. If MyHomey doesn't pull a 3 peat, i'd be thrilled for Rogers if he did. Love the old guys showin out for their final season...if this is indeed his last season...and I never rhought in a million years i'd find myself rooting for him. But for this season? I'm all in.

Find myself rooting for the guy. If MyHomey doesn't pull a 3 peat, i'd be thrilled for Rogers if he did. Love the old guys showin out for their final season...if this is indeed his last season...and I never rhought in a million years i'd find myself rooting for him. But for this season? I'm all in.
The Packers are my number two team. I never liked Rogers. I literally avoided watching GB during his time there.

Reactions: Mack In Motion
The Packers are my number two team. I never liked Rogers. I literally avoided watching GB during his time there.

Your Raiders would be way better with Rogers....BTW, who is your QB?? I honestly don't know!! .....but yeah, during his time with GB, couldnt stand him. I think the way his year ended last year combined with his age...and mine for that matter...now its different.

images

I am not sure how well Rogers is playing, but Rodgers is leading the Jets to a win so far in the game against the Patriots.

Last edited:
Most of the personalities of the Uber rich suck, I love watching the way he plays the game.
Not a huge fan of Rodgers as a person but I'm in the same boat here. For the most part I just like watching talented people do their thing even if I don't particularly care for them as a person. Whether it be in sports, movies, etc.

Only real gripe I have against Rodgers is that he beat the Steelers in Super Bowl XLV. I'm still mildly annoyed by that all these years later, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: baseball31ne
My lone sister faded away two months after my late wife died. We had no fight or harsh words.
I have 3 siblings and we talk sporadically. Once my parents pass, which is hopefully never, I imagine we speak less. Just because we won't have that central gathering place for Christmas.

And we love each other, we just don't live all that close to each other and all have our own lives. It just sort of happens.

Slept off the beer and ambien and back to not caring about Rogers. In fact now that my head's a little clearer, i'm thinking to myself how obnoxious he'd be if he did win a SB this season and i'm not ready for that.

.....so scratch all my opines in this thread prior to this one.

Slept off the beer and ambien and back to not caring about Rogers. In fact now that my head's a little clearer, i'm thinking to myself how obnoxious he'd be if he did win a SB this season and i'm not ready for that.

No worries. No matter how bad the east coast media wants it, Jets aren't winning a SB.

Beer with Ambien? I know people that are wacky as **** with just Ambien alone. Combine the two, I'm surprised you weren't professing your undying support for Iowa.

Reactions: leodisflowers

Once a guy gets one SB, I dont care that they ever get a second. I was happy he and Favre won 1, but as great as they are/were, #2 was so elusive. A Mahomes/Rodgers matchup would draw eyes. But, Jets have a lot more work to do.

I have 3 siblings and we talk sporadically. Once my parents pass, which is hopefully never, I imagine we speak less. Just because we won't have that central gathering place for Christmas.

And we love each other, we just don't live all that close to each other and all have our own lives. It just sort of happens.
She ghosted me when I needed her most. I haven't heard from her in over four years. Eff that. Her ex still treats me like a brother.

She ghosted me when I needed her most. I haven't heard from her in over four years. Eff that. Her ex still treats me like a brother.
Ohhhh, your first post about it did not make it seem that way. This makes more sense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT