ADVERTISEMENT

Roby

He's a raw talent and has all the physical tools the NBA requires. I think it would be best for him to come back and actually it may be better for him to go undrafted. IF you're drafted and don't make the team, they can ship you off to Europe and tie up your rights for years. A friend's kid finally got an NBA team to release him from his contract so he could play where he wanted overseas OR maybe latch on with a different NBA team.

Reactions: mmunso7
His biggest problem is his inconsistency. When he is on, he is very good. When he isn’t, well he is forgettable

I think he's going to spend a few years being developed whether he leaves Nebraska this year or next, so I wonder if he doesn't decide to leave and just get started on it.

Like him but watching the Duke-Carolina game opened my eyes to the talent deficit we have size, speed, shooting. Now Zion is an NBA talent.

Like him but watching the Duke-Carolina game opened my eyes to the talent deficit we have size, speed, shooting. Now Zion is an NBA talent.

Zion is a once in a decade talent. There is a big talent disparity between us and teams like Duke/Carolina when you average out the overall team talent. But bringing Zion into the discussion isn't needed as he is beyond next level. On another planet.

I think he's going to spend a few years being developed whether he leaves Nebraska this year or next, so I wonder if he doesn't decide to leave and just get started on it.
Sounds like he likes college and loves NU. IF we hire Hoiberg, there would be nobody better to develop him. Hoiberg plays an NBA style game and his players loved him at ISU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT