ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Robinson has 'great' visit with Held

Nate Clouse

Nebraska Legend
Staff
Feb 14, 2012
Lincoln, Neb.
mzuaedobezgbayrhmnmo

As you know, four-star athlete Wandale Robinson out of Frankfort (Ky.) Western Hills, hosted Nebraska running backs coach Ryan Held for an in-home visit Tuesday night.

The 5-foot-9, 180-pound Kentucky commit got back to me about the visit and said it went very well and the main gist of the conversation centered around the impact he could have in Nebraska's offense.

"It went great!," Robinson replied via text. (We talked about) the impact I could have Year One in that offense if I came in and did what I was supposed to."

Robinson also let me know that the plan is for Nebraska to be back for an in-home visit again next week, but was not quite sure who all from the Huskers' staff would be there for it just yet.

***My take***

Obviously a step in the right direction for Nebraska. The fact the visit went well and Robinson is hosting NU again next week is very good new for the Huskers. It's still going to be an uphill battle in my opinion and things could get even more interesting if/when Jeff Brohm takes the Louisville job, but the door is definitely not shut for NU which is all you can ask for at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News