ADVERTISEMENT

Road Blackshirt Uniform Concept

John_J_Rambo

Offensive Coordinator
Jan 10, 2020

Coach Frost has said we will have road alternates. here's what they could look like.

discuss

I know you meant rack.. Have to agree with you. And I don’t see the point of wearing blackshirt uniforms for away games...
I agree with this, but I'd also like to see a road alt. I know you're not a fan of all white (I like it, but when we have pants stripes), and I never really considered black pants. it's growing on me. red helmet, too, with white 'N' would be a nice touch.

thought last year's home ones looked good. not too much, but different and the players/fans obviously loved them.

wonder if they'll change the home blackshirt jerseys again this year?

Reactions: scarletred
The whole black shirt tradition should be under review for retirement.
I agree. Honestly I think Nebraska needs to move forward and embrace the future instead of the past. The entire world knows what we did in the 90s. Blackshirts, sellouts, day by day, it literally means nothing unless our entire roster consists of a bunch of Garrett Nelsons. It does us no good when our .500 teams refer to them, do tributes to them, etc.

Reactions: scarletred
I agree with this, but I'd also like to see a road alt. I know you're not a fan of all white (I like it, but when we have pants stripes), and I never really considered black pants. it's growing on me. red helmet, too, with white 'N' would be a nice touch.

thought last year's home ones looked good. not too much, but different and the players/fans obviously loved them.

wonder if they'll change the home blackshirt jerseys again this year?

Let’s skip the Blackshirts away uniforms and have the white pants with the 2 red strips that you like under the condition that they wear them with a red helmet similar to our white helmet with the red stripe and N..

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Only bring out the Alts if the defense can get a shutout against ANY (FCS included) team... Hard to celebrate a defense in skirts. How many years since a shutout? Answer, 2009 U LA LA. Put on big boy panties and stop teams before you even begin to celebrate a unit that is not a laughing stock.

Only bring out the Alts if the defense can get a shutout against ANY (FCS included) team... Hard to celebrate a defense in skirts. How many years since a shutout? Answer, 2009 U LA LA. Put on big boy panties and stop teams before you even begin to celebrate a unit that is not a laughing stock.
Right year, but vs AZ in the bowl game.

I know you meant rack.. Have to agree with you. And I don’t see the point of wearing blackshirt uniforms for away games...
I'd take it off this rack:

1_e9ecb9a0-8869-48ce-97e6-cf36151d36e0_800x.jpg

Reactions: Red I 73 and Lars72
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT