ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Rivals250 TE, 3-star DT out of Florida to visit NU Spring Game

Nate Clouse

Nebraska Legend
Staff
Feb 14, 2012
Lincoln, Neb.
I've been able to confirm two more big prospects that will be attending Nebraska's Spring Game on April 15 this evening.

efagcx60xept6nmnu6le

Culpepper

2018 Rivals250 tight end Judge Culpepper out of Tampa (Fla.) Plant tells me he will be at the Red-White game along with his parents and with at least one of his high school football coaches.

The 6-foot-5, 240-pound Culpepper said his trip to Lincoln is the only unofficial visit he currently has locked in at this point in time. He does however plan to visit LSU, Florida, Tennessee, Georgia and Penn State at some point this spring or over the summer months.

arxigy5ofsvmoryzgooa

Walker

I've also been able to confirm that Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy defensive tackle Josh Walker will be at NU's Spring Game along with his teammates Rivals100 CB Bookie Radley-Hiles, Rivals100 RB TJ Pledger, Rivals250 WR Joshua Moore, and 2020 WR Donovan Moorer.

The 6-foot-2, 285-pound Walker tells me he is very high on the Huskers right now and that Rutgers, Minnesota, UCLA, Kansas, Cal and South Carolina are also recruiting him very hard at the moment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News