ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Bill Walton

no thinking person would ever hit "post reply" on any of the horseshit you proudly offer up
200w.gif

great job! Maybe it’s a feel thing for why I’m winning with the strategy. Timing, amount of media coverage. I’m here for the long haul though and will keep posting my bets as I see them playing out. Thanks for offering more to look at, knowledge is power!
Honestly you need to stop posting on this thread.

Thanks.

Reactions: king_kong_
further to king kong's point:

Oklahoma State football: Cowboys reflect on fatal plane crash, costly loss at Iowa State. Iowa State will always be connected to the night Oklahoma State's 2011 national championship hopes were dashed by a 37-31 double overtime loss to the Cyclones in Ames last November ... Offensive tackle Parker Graham: “When we woke up and heard the news about the basketball coaches, that just automatically pulled a string at your heart.”

• Wow
Reactions: king_kong_
actually, i could not stand the guy. he constantly belittled everything east of the rockies as unworthy of consideration. the b12 was a truck stop conference. and his politics were left of zero. he actually said liberty university was ill named. i wish death to no one. we all will too soon. and i honor walton for fighting cancer without me even knowing it. but for his values, he was beyond unremarkable. he was a bought player at ucla. a great pro, albeit oft injured. and a loud-mouth common tater.

8e4c3613-a324-4e42-a874-2910de4d9f7e_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT