ADVERTISEMENT

Remember

I remember a team I follow winning in the low 40s percent of their games over a three year period. They were the laughingstock of their sport. People who followed closely knew what was being built. I predicted on this very forum a championship in the next five years and was ridiculed regularly for it. They came out of nowhere to make the playoffs and win a playoff series the next year as the roster was overhauled, their young talent grew up, and a major cultural change had taken hold. The following year they made my prediction a reality.

I see something similar here with a quicker timeline a possibility in a sport where a great QB can change fortunes quickly.

I’ll have what he’s having

I will pay for 10 years in advance in order to remain on here too see what I have already seen. I know it's free.

Tell me about Stanley being a first round draft pick. He looks like an extra on the walking dead. Tell me about 10 year contract extensions. Tell me about nepotism and corruption and a less than stellar regard for genuine improvement. Tell me me about development and walkons. I am not suited for the e-environment because IRL I would ask you to leave. I'M only 5'11, I bet you walk away.

You are what we thought you were. You will see the giant Husker sack as we leave you behind.

I see something similar here with a quicker timeline a possibility in a sport where a great QB can change fortunes quickly.[/QUOTE]
I remember a team I follow winning in the low 40s percent of their games over a three year period. They were the laughingstock of their sport. People who followed closely knew what was being built. I predicted on this very forum a championship in the next five years and was ridiculed regularly for it. They came out of nowhere to make the playoffs and win a playoff series the next year as the roster was overhauled, their young talent grew up, and a major cultural change had taken hold. The following year they made my prediction a reality.

I was almost right. I thought we would beat The this year. I was scoffed at. I predicted it some time ago. Look at my history. It really doesn't matter. I have confidence in the direction of the team. I was wrong about Iowa but I believe I've been right about Michigan. Stick to your gut. Iowa always sucks.

Last edited:
I will pay for 10 years in advance in order to remain on here too see what I have already seen. I know it's free.

Tell me about Stanley being a first round draft pick. He looks like an extra on the walking dead. Tell me about 10 year contract extensions. Tell me about nepotism and corruption and a less than stellar regard for genuine improvement. Tell me me about development and walkons. I am not suited for the e-environment because IRL I would ask you to leave. I'M only 5'11, I bet you walk away.

You are what we thought you were. You will see the giant Husker sack as we leave you behind.

E-environment?

Husker sack?

Am I taking crazy pills?!

E-environment?

Husker sack?

Am I taking crazy pills?!

You have no sack. You are a worthless human that derives joy from another's anger or failure. I care nothing for your team or how shitty it has always been, but bitches like you come over and talk ridiculously.

I've read some threads about Ferentz Jr. being the next Belichick and your New England like offense.

An E- environment is an environment that is controlled within a web community. This community shares a desired outcome and will be fair and honest to members, but take giant shits on Iowa fans.

Reactions: Bremser
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT