ADVERTISEMENT

Recruits

WHCSC

Offensive Coordinator
Feb 4, 2002
Do we have a shot at any of the guys scheduled to visit this weekend?

I'd say we have a great chance at landing Jamie Nance, since he's already committed.

Noa Pola-Gates? I'd say virtually no chance.

Reactions: WHCSC
Any word on Wandale Robinson? I know he was targeting another visit with us prior to his early November announcement day.

He's visiting Purdue again this weekend for their big game with OSU.

I doubt he will make it here for the 11am kickoff against Bethune-Cookman, so it's looking like Purdue is the heavy favorite.

He's visiting Purdue again this weekend for their big game with OSU.

I doubt he will make it here for the 11am kickoff against Bethune-Cookman, so it's looking like Purdue is the heavy favorite.
I would say OSU is still the favorite. He’s made several visits there and nearly all the crystal balls are for OSU.

Recruiting is going to be harder this year than it needed to be. Don’t think for a second other schools aren’t driving home a winless season.

Bumps in the road are sometimes avoidable .....some times not. Avoid the potholes.

Not much to hang your hat on right now. Here’s to hoping they can glean a few positives out of the second half of the season.

Alabama has bag men. The SEC has bag men. We have recruiting.
Mike Slive was a genius. He got ther house in order and changed the MO for how schools handle their recruiting beefs.

SEC had been ratting on each other to the NCAA for years. That is no longer accepted, they keep it in conference and the only people who get caught are the idiots.... ie Ol Miss.

Reactions: red scowl
Mike Slive was a genius. He got ther house in order and changed the MO for how schools handle their recruiting beefs.

SEC had been ratting on each other to the NCAA for years. That is no longer accepted, they keep it in conference and the only people who get caught are the idiots.... ie Ol Miss.

Men as they gain wealth spend alot of money, sometimes too much money. Easy money, easy spent. I believe memoirs will be forthcoming. Money.

I don't know if it will result in anything though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT