ADVERTISEMENT

Recruits that are town this weekend better bring more than a...

I remember how from November until March you didn't see girls walking to class anymore...they all seemed to disappear for about 4 months...Then BAM they were back in full force when the weather was nice again.
Amazing how that works, isn't it? I noticed the exact same thing.

Universities in the warmer climates get hotter girls, who can dress hotter, they have more fun things to do, more activities, and a vast majority of highest rated recruits come from warmer climates, so they are used to it. Last week you couldn't even leave your house...now the argument that I would counter with is you have to deal with hurricanes and earthquakes in the other areas....but they would be dealing with those things with their families and friends instead of being alone, it does help one focus on football though.
Frost can get it done but the work & man hours will be a lot higher than other places.

Coaches matter but there's a reason Florida State for example finishes with Top 10 Recruiting classes every year and at this point I don't even think it matters who the Head Coach is. Girls dress at parties like this in the Winter & Spring.

It makes Taggart's job a lot easier than Frost in bringing in elite talent although I think Frost is a much better head coach.

Frost can get it done but the work & man hours will be a lot higher than other places.

Coaches matter but there's a reason Florida State for example finishes with Top 10 Recruiting classes every year and at this point I don't even think it matters who the Head Coach is. Girls dress at parties like this in the Winter & Spring.

It makes Taggart's job a lot easier than Frost in bringing in elite talent although I think Frost is a much better head coach.
I love college sluts.

There are sluts in Nebraska as well, they just wear coats when it's cold out.

There are some very attractive ladies that fill out a sweater very nicely so cold weather isn't all that bad, I'm sure some of the tech savvy people can post a few pictures

There are some very attractive ladies that fill out a sweater very nicely so cold weather isn't all that bad, I'm sure some of the tech savvy people can post a few pictures

I believe those are called "sweater puppies"

Rhian03sweater.jpg

Yeah recruits also better bring their verbal commitment, spots are filling up fast! #Frosty

I've seen plenty of them wearing mini skirts when it's below freezing.

Women have no barriers when it comes to looking good. When they run around in some crazy heels that give them blisters on their feet I think it's safe to say that cold weather is nothing more than an obstacle to them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT