ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting

One time I posted a disagreement to a HTO post. Nothing nasty, a very benign thing like he said we should have gone for it on 4th down and I said I disagreed, we should have punted (something like that). He came back and raged that my posts have no value and if I disappeared from the board, no one would notice or care. One time he told me my posts were like the contents of a dirty diaper. Early in his tenure here he implied we should get together, presumably so he could kick my ass.

Those and other insults didn't bother me, I didn't take it personally, he is who he is and this is a message board. However, what we have lost by some of his insightful posts, we have gained by the general feel here of being a nicer place.

Reactions: WuTang_Husker
Back to recruiting....

I was perusing an Oregon board and saw a post about Lenoir. Apparently, last week he took down all his Oregon stuff on twitter. And is now posting all sorts of Husker stuff again. It could be nothing, but could we flip this kid?

Reactions: mothmonsterman
Back to recruiting....

I was perusing an Oregon board and saw a post about Lenoir. Apparently, last week he took down all his Oregon stuff on twitter. And is now posting all sorts of Husker stuff again. It could be nothing, but could we flip this kid?

hmm...I would have him in red in a heart beat but what would that tell us about his character...switching after a close loss to us?

Now, I could understand after watching the close loss to Colorado. :p

Last edited:
hmm...I have him in red in a heart beat but what would that tell us about his character...switching after a close loss to us?

Now, I could understand after watching the close loss to Colorado. :p

I realize you were being sarcastic, but I think if it does happen, it could be because of what the recruits from last Saturday said about the game atmosphere. The way that all came together could be really big for us in the long run.

I realize you were being sarcastic, but I think if it does happen, it could be because of what the recruits from last Saturday said about the game atmosphere. The way that all came together could be really big for us in the long run.

Yeah, I heard the atmosphere was crazy loud. I wish i was there for that one.

Like I said, I don't know how much should be made of this but he wouldn't be the first kid to change his mind and he won't be the last.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT