37- PSU
35- Ohio State
33- Auburn
33- Arizona State
33- Miami
33- Michigan
32- Alabama

*courtesy of Pick Six Previews
LP could have been the greatest. Roger Craig and Ahman had the best NFL careers. 4 pro bowls for each. 3 rings for Craig. Ahman is the Packers all time leading rusher. Burkhead is a great rep for NU who now has a Super Bowl ring. Devine has a shot to make some noise in the NFL next. Definition of perseverance.

Last edited:
Who was your favorite?

RB U? Most Running Backs drafted in the Common Draft Era (1967):
41- Nebraska
40- USC
38- Oklahoma
37- PSU
35- Ohio State
33- Auburn
33- Arizona State
33- Miami
33- Michigan
32- Alabama

We have only had 7 since 2000. So 1967-2000 We had 35. Averaged about 1 every year during that span.
2001-2019 just 7 unless zig gets drafted.

If Franklin had a heck of a career then Rozier belongs on the HOF. So no.
Franklin was really good until his knee got wrecked. Plus the strike ended his best season.

Not a great NFL career, but a good player who had buzzard's luck.

Reactions: baseball31ne
Who was your favorite?

41- Nebraska
40- USC
38- Oklahoma
37- PSU
35- Ohio State
33- Auburn
33- Arizona State
33- Miami
33- Michigan
32- Alabama

Look at my sig pic, it's right there

Who was your favorite?

41- Nebraska
40- USC
38- Oklahoma
37- PSU
35- Ohio State
33- Auburn
33- Arizona State
33- Miami
33- Michigan
32- Alabama

USC has 39 and OU has 36

*by

There, now I’m a dick.

Hey douche bomber, you do realize phones autocorrect to certain words right? The grammar police really needs to go away. You can use the spelling the correct way and all that and if you use the other spelling more, it can and WILL switch it to that other spelling. Beauty part of our smart phones, picks up and learns what we use the most and saves it. With that said, just move on with that crap. It does NOT make you look smart. It only helps you look a like a douche. Most mistakes like that, is usually a simple autocorrect by a smart phone.

Who was your favorite?

41- Nebraska
40- USC
38- Oklahoma
37- PSU
35- Ohio State
33- Auburn
33- Arizona State
33- Miami
33- Michigan
32- Alabama

Miami must be highest since 1983.

Hey douche bomber, you do realize phones autocorrect to certain words right? The grammar police really needs to go away. You can use the spelling the correct way and all that and if you use the other spelling more, it can and WILL switch it to that other spelling. Beauty part of our smart phones, picks up and learns what we use the most and saves it. With that said, just move on with that crap. It does NOT make you look smart. It only helps you look a like a douche. Most mistakes like that, is usually a simple autocorrect by a smart phone.
It was a joke. Use less salt.

Miami must be highest since 1983.

I never understood the cut offs, unless your trying to purposely help cut another team out and help a different team jump up. It should be, in MY OPINION, the most RBs drafted since the 60s or 70s and then that’s the RB-U. If you truly want to know who has the most, go Big or go Home.

Use less Salt??? What is that about??? Are you not capable chatting with someone without an insult or trying to make yourself feel better???
Are you being serious? Salty? Never heard the term? It’s basically being angry or offended. You started by calling me a douche, and I’m the one who can’t chat without insulting someone. Did I insult your mother? Why are you jumping down my throat?

Are you being serious? Salty? Never heard the term? It’s basically being angry or offended. You started by calling me a douche, and I’m the one who can’t chat without insulting someone. Did I insult your mother? Why are you jumping down my throat?

And yes, I heard of Salty. But you didn’t say Salty or anything like that. You said use less Salt. That does make a difference.

All you have to do is look back at your posts and you will see why I jumped on you. Sorry, but I can’t stand when people act like that to others. I don’t know, my parents taught me respect and to stick up for others being bullied .

Last edited:
LP could have been the greatest. Roger Craig and Ahman had the best NFL careers. 4 pro bowls for each. 3 rings for Craig. Ahman is the Packers all time leading rusher. Burkhead is a great rep for NU who now has a Super Bowl ring. Devine has a shot to make some noise in the NFL next. Definition of perseverance.
Craig, Kinney. Tough guys. Maximized their ability. Probably my all time favorites. Can't argue against Green, Another tough guy. Played his soph year I think with a fractured fibula..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT