ADVERTISEMENT

Ravens 0-2

crow GIF

Ravens will right the ship in the regular season. Think still end up 9-8 at worst. Have some issues to fix.

But the Steelers offense, boy that isn’t easy to watch in 2024. Win and advance.

Two tough losses for the Ratbirds to open the year. As a Steelers fan I love to see it... lol.

At the end of the day though I do respect the Ravens a lot. Always tough games and I enjoy them. I expect Baltimore will still have a good year overall.

Two tough losses for the Ratbirds to open the year. As a Steelers fan I love to see it... lol.

At the end of the day though I do respect the Ravens a lot. Always tough games and I enjoy them. I expect Baltimore will still have a good year overall.
Pigeons are rat birds, magpies too, maybe, but ravens are much respected through history.

Lamar is an enigma, and I expect they do figure it out this year.

Heya, Steeler brother! Thank you! We might be fierce rivals but our games are the best of the league!

What's up my Steelers brethren?? Absolutely right we are guaranteed to have at least two street fights every year with those guys. We have been getting the best of them lately but I just respect the way both teams leave it all on the field. I think the respect is mutual too.

Holla

Ravens will right the ship in the regular season. Think still end up 9-8 at worst. Have some issues to fix.

But the Steelers offense, boy that isn’t easy to watch in 2024. Win and advance.

A friend of mine who is also a Steelers fan said same thing. Man you have to really be a Steelers fan to watch our offense. We play the ugliest games in the NFL I think

But if we get to the fourth quarter within 3 points of whoever we are playing I like our chances. For whatever reason our team thrives in that type turmoil. It happens too often for it to be a coincidence.

Holla

What's up my Steelers brethren?? Absolutely right we are guaranteed to have at least two street fights every year with those guys. We have been getting the best of them lately but I just respect the way both teams leave it all on the field. I think the respect is mutual too.

Holla
Not a steelers or ravens fan but their games in the 2000s were must see tv. It was always great. Especially later in the year.

Reactions: kakdawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT