ADVERTISEMENT

Randy Gregory released by Donks...

28 freaking million of that new deal was guaranteed. Gawd I wish I could get fired from the NFL. Damn.
With his injuries last year, worked out to $2.8 million per game. Good work if you can get it.

You would think this would be another nail in the coffin for the Broncos GM, but he seems to be made of Teflon.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I Thought Elway helped get them to...and win...Super Bowls as a player and a GM. Maybe I have him confused with somebody else. Yeah the last few years as a GM sucked but what he did overall for that franchise is the stuff of legends.

Reactions: bendog7
With his injuries last year, worked out to $2.8 million per game. Good work if you can get it.

You would think this would be another nail in the coffin for the Broncos GM, but he seems to be made of Teflon.
Yeah, the organization has been set back a decade by the poor personnel decisions since 2015. The Russell Wilson trade should be considered among the all time worst.

Yeah, the organization has been set back a decade by the poor personnel decisions since 2015. The Russell Wilson trade should be considered among the all time worst.
The trade was bad, but Paton really effed up by playing Santa Claus with that ridiculous contract extension. Wilson shows up in Denver 30 pounds overweight, hasn't taken a snap, and the genius GM backs up the Brinks trunk for him.

The trade was bad, but Paton really effed up by playing Santa Claus with that ridiculous contract extension. Wilson shows up in Denver 30 pounds overweight, hasn't taken a snap, and the genius GM backs up the Brinks trunk for him.
Do you think that was part of the deal? Didn’t Wilson have a no trade in his deal with Seattle.

Do you think that was part of the deal? Didn’t Wilson have a no trade in his deal with Seattle.
Possibly, because yes Wilson did have a no-trade clause. But if they worked out a deal under the table just to get him to waive the no-trade clause, it was a boneheaded move. He clearly wanted out of Seattle.

Possibly, because yes Wilson did have a no-trade clause. But if they worked out a deal under the table just to get him to waive the no-trade clause, it was a boneheaded move. He clearly wanted out of Seattle.

And Seattle wanted him out...which makes somebody wonder why the Broncos gave up so much....because in this day and age of having a good QB or you suck ass....Seattle was happy to say "C ya"...so of course Denver bailed em out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT