ADVERTISEMENT

Random Sports Feats...

Chick in the black.. 2 points
Hot girl is black? Ok. Got you, son!

follow-salttea-for-more-fabulous-pins-1556519950lc84p.jpg

Reactions: Jaemekon
Fernando has been a joy to watch this season. I didn’t track too much when he was with Alpine - he’s been awesome this year and what he’s doing at his age is remarkable. Good stuff! I’m planning to go to COTA this year so looking forward to seeing it live! Honestly it’s been a nice reprieve from the Huskers having some down years to find another interest.

did the judge make him suck?
I had a spout of “anger management” during state tennis after we got mopped by North Platte in doubles. I proceeded to take every ball I had near me and gave it the John McInroe treatment and sent the balls flying to the other side of the complex. Probably the best contact I made all tournament lol not my proudest moment but at least I didn’t destroy the judges chair

• Love
Reactions: Jaemekon
I get passed by everyone. When I ride I just like to go nice and slow and keep both tires on the ground. So different than today's mountain bikers.

Been out to Platte lately?? Good lord they've done an amazing job with all the new trails...of reminding me that i'm old.

Been out to Platte lately?? Good lord they've done an amazing job with all the new trails...of reminding me that i'm old.
I haven't been out anywhere for a while. Too many people that just want to bomb everything. I'd love to get back to L&C or Swanson and just cruise like the old days.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT