ADVERTISEMENT

Raiola to UGA

I’m not highly active on here so I might be missing a few things regarding Kong, but I can’t figure out the sticks up the asses over him. I think Kong is articulate and makes very good points. I think he adds a lot to the board. Why is he always under attack? I understand that he’s not always respectful but I see it as him dishing out what he is also getting in return. Your comment is a perfect example of that. I wouldn’t expect a respectful response to this.
You are correct in that you’re missing a few things. See his comment above about Raiola after he committed to Georgia. He’s also said certain players should kill themselves. He posts so much that he’s bound to post some normal looking things, but when things go south he is always the first to fly off the rails, get childish, throw tantrums, etc. So that’s why so many here can’t stand him.

Good. We can now get on with life without his drama.

Also go back and see all the posters who had info or tweets that were wrong. I trust no one on this stuff anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: WHCSC
We don’t have any crystal balls for Raiola? When did this change?

It didn’t. We still have all the balls!

Rotum GIF

Go back to talking crap on Dylan. Accusing him of playing us in the recruiting game was low. That’s our future starter and you trashed him
typical first time poster, if you would have read another one of my posts I apologized to dingle I was wrong

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT