ADVERTISEMENT

Raiola sighting...

he’s going to have to play in the elements in the next level - he sees it and embraces it.

Snow Day GIF by ikonpass

The weather is awesome on Austin right now. And in the summer when two-a-days are happening, it is 107 outside with the athletes looking like they'd rather die than go to practice. And it never gets any cooler on football Saturdays through November.

Weather is the least of our concerns.

Any thoughts on when he would commit, if he does commit?

Naturally, I would want to say Sunday.

Keep in mind, I am way overthinking this, but maybe he should do it RIGHT NOW! Let Sunday be for the volleyball team. Just my thoughts

Reactions: Bruce1981
No guarantees. Especially in recruiting. Not for the faint of heart.
Sure, but when they say 100% people assume it means 100%. They shouldn't be handing those out even as a marketing gimmick given that.No one should be getting more than 99%.

Sure, but when they say 100% people assume it means 100%. They shouldn't be handing those out even as a marketing gimmick given that.No one should be getting more than 99%.
It wouldn't matter. You think 99% wouldn't have people mouth juggling nuts?

So who of Dylan's family accompanied him to Lincoln? Did Dom come?

Friend just saw him at Eppley this morning!!🎉👏
Seems legit. Overly excited, yet board, Omaha guy, looking for importance in his life sees a young black kid at the airport and imagines himself seeing one of the nation's top recruits.
Meanwhile a Lear jet roars overhead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT