ADVERTISEMENT

QB from the East

Once again, they draw one of the easiest schedules in the B1G.
Well, I don't necessarily disagree, but they do play OSU, Washington and UCLA. We play OSU, USC and UCLA. I do think USC will be tougher than Washington, but Washington will be no slouch, even with a new coach. Iowa also has to play Wisconsin just like we do. They avoid Michigan, PSU, and Oregon. But so do we.

The difference between Iowa and Nebraska, at least over the past 8 years, is that they beat the Marylands, Minnesotas and Purdues of the league while we lose to them. Oh ... and they usually beat us too.

I get your point dingle and Iowa usually does have a softer schedule than we do. But until we start beating those turds and all of the other "lesser teams" we have no room for dogging on Iowa.

Please let this be the year we beat the shit out of them.

Last edited:
Well, I don't necessarily disagree, but they do play OSU, Washington and UCLA. We play OSU, USC and UCLA. I do think USC will be tougher than Washington, but Washington will be no slouch, even with a new coach. Iowa also has to play Wisconsin just like we do. They avoid Michigan, PSU, and Oregon. But so do we.

The difference between Iowa and Nebraska, at least over the past 8 years, is that they beat the Marylands, Minnesotas and Purdues of the league while we lose to them. Oh ... and they usually beat us too.

I get your point dingle and Iowa usually does have a softer schedule than we do. But until we start beating those turds and all of the other "lesser teams" we have no room for dogging on Iowa.

Please let this be the year we beat the shit out of them in Lincoln.
Game is in Iowa City this year.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker

Please let this be the year we beat the shit out of them.
Them and the Marylands, Purdues and Ilinois' too.

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
Posts like this always make me laugh. This is an anonymous message board… and guys like you tell us we can’t me take fun of Iowa.

Ok. No one make fun of Iowa anymore.

I kind of agree with him...Iowa has been our daddy, and as such I don't feel super comfy giving them so much shit. YMMV and thats OK, but its a reasonable stance to want to walk and talk softly about a program that feels like we're 1-42 against right now.

....now if we were to win this year? Pile the fvck on.

I kind of agree with him...Iowa has been our daddy, and as such I don't feel super comfy giving them so much shit. YMMV and thats OK, but its a reasonable stance to want to walk and talk softly about a program that feels like we're 1-42 against right now.

....now if we were to win this year? Pile the fvck on.
I don’t have a problem with people not piling on. The problem I have is people telling us we don’t have reason to pile on.

Two different arguments, in my opinion.

Until we beat them we have no right to throw stones at Iowa.

The Office Lie GIF

Yeah he looked awful. Sullivan didn't look good either. Not too worried, he will be ready and the D and ST will keep them in every game.

Posts like this always make me laugh. This is an anonymous message board… and guys like you tell us we can’t me take fun of Iowa.

Ok. No one make fun of Iowa anymore.
Sorry for using logic on a message board. I hate Iowa but it still is empty bravado.

Sorry for using logic on a message board. I hate Iowa but it still is empty bravado.
It’s a football message board. If you truly feel this way, you should probably post this same message in every single thread on this board, all 1034 pages.

If you choose not to do that, then it’s probably ok for some of us to ignore logic in this thread. You don’t have to, but you also don’t need to tell us not to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT