ADVERTISEMENT

Put up or shut up time

Herbie83

All-American
Aug 26, 2014
Littleton, CO
It's a bit embarrassing to look on this board and see all the "fans" that want to dump on this team, and particularly this coaching staff. If you don't grasp the shit hole Bo put us in then you've had your head in the sand the last 3-4 years. I too was really disappointed by just about everything in our "effort" yesterday, but there really is no justification for jumping on the current staff or ostracizing the current players. A rash of injuries and roster holes throughout the team put severe limits on what this team could possibly accomplish, but I'm very confident that they truly fulfilled their potential given what they faced.

The last 2 years on squarely on Bo. No question. No realistic argument can be made to contest that. Bo's affect is not going to just disappear as of this game but from this point forward it shouldn't be so significant that Riley & Co cannot be expected to overcome it in confronting nearly all obstacles in the coming seasons. It is time for the team under this new regime to put up or shut up. I'm very confident that they will. As I've been saying for some time, we will be quite good next year - the clear favorite in the West; and the following year they should be clearly in the playoff conversation all year.

We are on the cusp of something very big in the program so just calm down. GBR.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News