ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue game

I've been there, too

we blew them out

boring & shitty were the 2 overwhelming themes
The students have a blast though, because they don't attend the game, they just dress up for the bars and start drinking at 5am, they ignore the fact the game has started and they keep partying!

Reactions: leodisflowers
they all seemed like dweebs to me
Youre Not Wrong Season 3 GIF by Paramount+

• Haha
Reactions: headcard
On the flip side, you'd think Indiana fans think they are Georgia right now. They've literally beat no one and their coach is one of those dudes that loves to run it up. I can't stand their fan base and hope they get humbled soon by Maryland.
Do they have a football fan base???

My friend lives like a mile from campus and he says you can't even tell when a home game is going on.

Reactions: dinglefritz
Do they have a football fan base???

My friend lives like a mile from campus and he says you can't even tell when a home game is going on.
Go read their board. They are talking playoff and being 10-2 with losses to just OSU and UM. Some think they will beat UM as well. The do have a pretty easy road, but all of the teams they have played are bad. Yes, they are improved, but literally have played no one yet.

• Haha
Reactions: RBigredMax
Go read their board. They are talking playoff and being 10-2 with losses to just OSU and UM. Some think they will beat UM as well. The do have a pretty easy road, but all of the teams they have played are bad. Yes, they are improved, but literally have played no one yet.
My god...can you imagine if they actually sell out a home game this season? And not just because the opposing fans bought a bunch of tickets?

Their basketball fanbase is annoying...I can only imagine what their FB fanbase will turn into!

Reactions: leodisflowers
I went there for a game a few years ago and you could still smoke in the bars. It was crazy!
Oh and they had weird laws about buying cold beer, like, you can't buy it cold in the store.

25% Husker fans
50% PU fans
25% empty seats if PU gets worked by the beavers this weekend.

I'd like to get worked by a beaver this weekend

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT