ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue Coach Ryan Walters: "I really can't stand that color, and I hate the N on their helmet."

Funny...he uses K State, KU, Mizzou and Iowa State, former Big 12 teams, to make his point. And you use sCUm, arguably our biggest Big 12 rival, to make yours? Not sure you thought that rebuttal all the way through 😂
Really doesn't matter what conference they were in. Point was that teams are still pointing to a Husker game as a big game. Purdue, Michigan, etc... .

The luster is gone but their is still intrigue because of who we are in the college football universe.

Would make the win better, but losing to a coach with CO ties would be giving them more ammo to talk crap with.

Injuries or not we find ways to make games uncomfortable. I expect no different this week. Just find a way to get the W.

Holla
You did understand that I meant the game will be uncomfortable for me to watch? How I long for just one blow-out win. I don't think it will happen this year with the Defense having to play a great game and the injury/turnover plagued Offense finding a way to score enough points to get a win.

why is Purdue so good at being completely insufferable?

Really? I don't think about them at all.

mad men smoking GIF

Because of people like BoilerN.
Oh ya. Cause I'm the worst. Lol Nebraska Twitter fans are way worse than me. I have to actively tell people from the Midwest that's not an accurate representation on Nebraska fans.

@BoilerN is very tolerable and realistic, i wouldn't think what if i do if most purdue fans were like him
Purdue fans are generally pretty cool. Not saying you don't get one or two dicks, but which fan base doesn't have them? Lafayette and Lincoln are two of my favorite places to tailgate. Great places to watch games.

Obviously trying to motivate his players. Didn't realize they needed that kind of motivation to play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT