ADVERTISEMENT

Props to Coach White

The defense's performance through games at least gives me hope in there being competence on that side of the ball. The fact the young defensive linemen were contributing and playing well gives me hope in that unit long term. I want those young guys to get as many snaps as possible and build around them.

I hope by the end of the season that there will be some young guys on offense that have emerged as foundation builders. Give us some hope of better days ahead.

This shit about them being tired is weak. CU had run 42 plays when Sims took it to the house. Zero reason to be tired at that point almost halfway into the 3rd qtr. After that.

10 plays, 75 yds, TD
8 plays, 55 yds, FG
9 plays, 65 yds, TD
6 plays, 55 yds, TD

This shit about them being tired is weak. CU had run 42 plays when Sims took it to the house. Zero reason to be tired at that point almost halfway into the 3rd qtr. After that.

10 plays, 75 yds, TD
8 plays, 55 yds, FG
9 plays, 65 yds, TD
6 plays, 55 yds, TD
Your argument is weak. Turnovers and amount of plays. You need to really learn football. You are looking foolish at this point. You want to shit on a unit to feel better go after the unit that deserves it.

Your argument is weak. Turnovers and amount of plays. You need to really learn football. You are looking foolish at this point. You want to shit on a unit to feel better go after the unit that deserves it.

The yardage is right there. Had nothing to do with turnovers. D got boatraced in the 2h.

• Haha
Reactions: Walleye79
Playing a ton of young players and they look organized, disciplined, and fast. They hit hard and tackle in space.

I saw at least 3 true freshman DL playing. Plus Bootle.

7 sacks? Seems like some years we didn't get that in a season.
Good post. Have thoroughly enjoyed watching the defense this year because of all the points you mentioned.

Reactions: Mack In Motion

10 plays, 75 yds, TD
8 plays, 55 yds, FG
9 plays, 65 yds, TD
6 plays, 55 yds, TD
I wouldn’t say tired I’d say more like they lost their steam due to sims turnovers

He'll get a head job at the end of the year and get out of Lincoln.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT