ADVERTISEMENT

Probably already posted

red scowl

Senior
May 19, 2018
I'm new, I should receive grace. My question is what's your favorite position?

My favorite position on a Husker team is the Fullback.

We have had great fullbacks. Our fullbacks weigh 250lbs and run 4.8, 40's. They destroyed linebackers and shoved tackles aside. When they carried the ball, they left bodies bloodied and beaten. I always thought of our fullbacks as warriors because they beat the shit out of our opponents, no matter blocking or running. I'm going to miss them.

What is your favorite position and why ?

Also, Iowa is a garbage team. #redstreak

Ha, ha! Football related young man. I'll have to add the necessary qualifiers next time.

For what your'e asking. Ass up, face down. There are songs.
Uhh... what?
200.gif

Do you understand innuendo? Are you an old testament guy set before man as a judge? God did not place you there. Sexual positions and anything else that happens in the bed of married couples is sanctified. You want to judge my character? You don't know me. Would you like to get in a theological argument?
"...are you threatening me??"
tenor.gif

Theology as a weapon. Dumb. My brother was a pastor. @Huskers_Rule I did not place myself before you for examination. I'm looking forward to following your sage words.
Seems booze is also a weapon you're carrying. Please log off man... I've done dumb stuff too when I've had too much. Look forward to Saturday mate!

Edit: Also, hey, when you come back down; message me? You seem a good dude. Wouldn't mind talking with ya!

Last edited:
Reactions: red scowl
Is that true?

Is what true...that I answered with Cowgirl or Missionary, or that Cowgirl or Missionary are the "Strongest Positions?"

Yes, I answered with a position of some sort, but you'll have to determine for yourself which is the strongest position. :D

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
Sam Koch and Alex Henery were intriguing at punter. Koch could just boom the crap out of the ball, and Henery's directional punting and precision to pin Kansas State deep in 2009 were fantastic.

Sorry, I answered the actual question.
I always thought that Henery should have tried to be a punter in the NFL. He had great precision with his punts. I feel bad for how his NFL kicking career ended given how great he was here. Speaking of combo kicker/punters.. what Brett Maher has done in getting to the NFL after several years in Canada is nothing short of amazing. UCLA 2012, he hit three straight 50+ yarders when Mora iced him with time outs twice in a row. Nailed the third one anyway.

Reactions: saluno22
I always thought that Henery should have tried to be a punter in the NFL. He had great precision with his punts. I feel bad for how his NFL kicking career ended given how great he was here. Speaking of combo kicker/punters.. what Brett Maher has done in getting to the NFL after several years in Canada is nothing short of amazing. UCLA 2012, he hit three straight 50+ yarders when Mora iced him with time outs twice in a row. Nailed the third one anyway.
That was absolutely amazing, I was tempted to Maher in there, but was hesitant when I remembered he struggled early his senior year. His professional journey has been a great story so far.

back to the original question, since fullback is your fav position, who do you think will be our best fullback this year?:)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT