ADVERTISEMENT

Prime Time?

Because there was no reason to make that statement in the first place.

Hes a college football coach. Why would you assume hes lazy.

Not even going to bring up the rest of his career that took hours of work.
I've been on the Prime train since the beginning. I just have a problem with people playing the race card out of the gate. Goes both ways.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I had a front row seat to see Kevin Sumlin coach at the University of Arizona. His time there was the definition of lazy.

Didnt know he was Deion Sanders.

Again you are using proof not insinuating..And you used another black man as an example to prove as being lazy as if the assumption is correct.

Reactions: 9and4
MO is on his Jackson State team.
He is on Grambling State, so brain cramp here. I remember watching Jackson State play them and I think the first time Mo touched the ball he went about 75 yards for a TD. He's averaging 11.1 ypc.

Listed at 6'1" 190. Looks like he weighs about 170 due to his daily consumption of Chik Fil A.

A lot of talent, just not a serious athlete.

Didnt know he was Deion Sanders.

Again you are using proof not insinuating..And you used another black man as an example to prove as being lazy as if the assumption is correct.
He is a man who was very lazy as a coach. His skin color doesn't matter. You're the only dude in here that it matters to.

Like I said, projecting.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I've been on the Prime train since the beginning. I just have a problem with people playing the race card out of the gate. Goes both ways.

I'm as conservative as it gets. I know what people mean by their words.

It was pretty obvious to anyone not looking to get all butthurt that the deion working comment was because deion is already rich, not because he's black.

• Haha
Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
The one I responded too.

Saying he wouldn't put the hours in to do the job.

Why is that? How does he know?

Accusing one of the most hard working athletes ever of that.
The real question is why do you think that's racist? Honestly, just give it a rest. Not everything is about race.

Also, he didn't call him lazy. That was a word you chose.

The real question is why do you think that's racist? Honestly, just give it a rest. Not everything is about race.

Also, he didn't call him lazy. That was a word you chose.

Ok what word would you use for someone not willing or capable of putting the hours in for a Powrr 5 job.

As if it's easier to be a head coach at his current job.

son-of-a-bitch-chris-farley.gif

Ok what word would you use for someone not willing or capable of putting the hours in for a Powrr 5 job.

As if it's easier to be a head coach at his current job.
It probably is easier to be a HC in his current spot.

Nobody called him lazy. Nobody brought up his skin color. Just you.

That’s fair. For what it’s worth, I think it’s a stretch to call him lazy. That said, I didn’t think Frost was lazy either.
Let me clarify… I did t think Frost was lazy either BEFORE he showed otherwise. I realize now how my post could have been read. :)

Because there was no reason to make that statement in the first place.

Hes a college football coach. Why would you assume hes lazy.

Not even going to bring up the rest of his career that took hours of work.
If Deion was white. Would that original statement have tripped your trigger?

Reactions: SkerInCo
It probably is easier to be a HC in his current spot.

Nobody called him lazy. Nobody brought up his skin color. Just you.

Lmao....I can say people and have owned slave for years in this country and are inherently racist but because I didnt mention race its cool.

Same argument on here was used for calling a black man a boy on this site.

Then quit using racist tropes.

You want to be disrespectful and not called out for it.

Can you show me proof where Deion wouldnt put the time in to be good at his job?
Take your racist bs vomit somewhere else you racist troll

Deione would be a shot of adrenalin for the program. Not sure he would pick Nebraska, but he would be worth the gamble IMO.

Reactions: headcard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT