ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers for our Husker brother. Greg Sharpe

Pretty much. I watched the conference and it sounds like they have discovered it early. Usually it's hard to detect early. That's why it's so lethal.
Agree that’s the biggest issue with pancreatic cancer it’s usually discovered after the cancer is spread to other organs
Lots of prayers for Gregg I really like his play by play

Man... pancreatic cancer. You guys know how much I hate cancer.
No doubt a tough road ahead for a good man. His attitude is right where it needs to be, and that gives me hope that he is ready to put up one hell of a fight. This man has goals and has purpose. This will drive him to achieve maximum quality in his treatment, his work, and his family time. The power of prayer is immense, and may he benefit from this greatly as well.

Man, even with a cancer announcement the guy delivers with perfection!

In all seriousness, my prayers go up for Greg. He’s brought millions of smiles to our fans and I over the years

Thoughts and 🙏🏼🙏🏼go out to Gary Sharpe..

Pancreatic cancer is the worst kind you can get.

Reactions: Zeke2005
I was wondering why he wasn't on the radio vs Rutgers 🤔 😢🙏

If caught early enough not as much so as it used to be. I have a friend who went through treatment about 8 years ago and he’s doing okay. The treatments just keep getting better.
That’s the key with most but Pancreatic is a must to detect early. My Mom found out in May was gone in July.

• Sad
Reactions: dinglefritz
😪 sorry for your loss
Thanks it was fast , but she was 80 and had a good life. She was playing golf in April and began to have stomach problems.thats the bad part of this type it’s so hard to Detect sometimes before it’s to late.

Thoughts and prayers to Greg and his family, also to the Pensick family. It’s been a tough year for the Pensick family, son Cole died last April in a one vehicle accident. 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Gosh, I had forgotten about that. That's so sad for that family.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT