ADVERTISEMENT

Potential Baseball weekend

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
Planning a guy's trip in May (13-17). Wife is on a girl's trip to Mexico.

Friday: Huskers @ Illinois
Saturday: Yankees @ White Sox
Sunday: O's @ Tigers or SF @ StL
Monday / Tues: Atl @ Mil / Pitt @ Cubs

Thoughts?

Should be fun as hell. Planning to just fly to Chicago and then drive to each. Drink a crap ton of beer in the process.

Wait, is the girl's trip open? Mexico is nice.

Driving from Chicago to Detroit or St. Louis and back to Chicago or Milwaukee whilst hungover would not be fun, IMHO.

I would stick to Chicago and Champaign. But that’s just me.

Reactions: Can o' corn
Driving from Chicago to Detroit or St. Louis and back to Chicago or Milwaukee whilst hungover would not be fun, IMHO.

I would stick to Chicago and Champaign. But that’s just me.
Hard to get hungover on $15 beers. But I'll do my best.

They're all about 2 hours ish, not that bad except Stl...it's a better game, but I might head to Det anyway

They're all about 2 hours ish, not that bad except Stl...it's a better game, but I might head to Det anyway
It’s your trip so do as you please but check your GPS before you head head out. Milwaukee and Champaign are both 2-ish hours or less but Detroit and St. Louis are about 4 and 4.5 hours from Chicago, respectively.

Thoughts?

Should be fun as hell. Planning to just fly to Chicago and then drive to each. Drink a crap ton of beer in the process.
Nice trip! Should be a lot of fun.

Tailgating at brewers games is football-like

Thoughts?

Sounds pretty fun minus the trip to the South Side...

FgoVOT5.png

LOL looking at tickets for Nebraska @ Illinois....Stadium is...well...something to be desired.

FgoVOT5.png

LOL looking at tickets for Nebraska @ Illinois....Stadium is...well...something to be desired.
A few years ago they were a national seed set to host a super..., had to truck in a bunch of bleacher seats. Of course they never got out of the regional.

Can say that last year's BTN+ broadcast was as good as it gets. Best in conference so there's that.

• Love
Reactions: sklarbodds
You mean other than Nebraska’s, right?
Surprisingly, it was broadcast quality. More cameras, better direction.

You know how we get replays but they are the same camera, same action we just saw live? Last year Illinois had multiple camera views for replays. That was cool.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT