ADVERTISEMENT

Post game notes-Bye bye Puffs!!

We're talking about a league that took Johny Manziel and Jamarcus Russell in the 1st round. Bad qb draft class. A handful of teams will be looking for qbs and he's definitely up there.
I think I can list 6 top of my head I'd take first including 6 from the top of my head that will be drafted this year that are better qbs. I just don't see it with him. He doesn't make dynamic plays with his feet, he doesn't have an extremely strong dpwnfield arm.... I think scouts just don't want to tell Dad his kids a 3rd rounder.

I don't like him as a person but he's talented as a QB. His problem at Colorado is that he has a crappy OL that neither protects him nor opens up a running game.
We all get an opinion. He can ba an accurate passer. He is not talented as a qb imo. Id take Cam Ward, Will Howard, Will Roger's, Carson Beck, Quinn Ewers, Jackson Dart, Dylan Gabrielle, then SS and I didn't list the underclassmen. He may get drafted but he just isn't a talented qb. He literally can't read defenses and doesn't stand in and deliver timing routes. His yards are 60% out of pocket plays. He isnt a winner. He won when he had superior talent but doesn't elevate others.

Reactions: BleedRed78
We all get an opinion. He can ba an accurate passer. He is not talented as a qb imo. Id take Cam Ward, Will Howard, Will Roger's, Carson Beck, Quinn Ewers, Jackson Dart, Dylan Gabrielle, then SS and I didn't list the underclassmen. He may get drafted but he just isn't a talented qb. He literally can't read defenses and doesn't stand in and deliver timing routes. His yards are 60% out of pocket plays. He isnt a winner. He won when he had superior talent but doesn't elevate others.
I guess we'll see where he goes in the draft when the professional scouts who get paid to evaluate him have their say. I don't personally care since we'll never face him again but I do think you need a decent OL to operate as a QB.

Who decides to chest bump Ty Robinson???😅

What Could Go Wrong Famous Last Words GIF by Hot Yachts Miami

He may get drafted? I think it's fair to say you're a little biased. Barring a major injury he's a lock for the first 3 rounds. Was Jared Goff a winner in college? Scouts didnt seem to mind.

But we'll see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT