ADVERTISEMENT

Post game notes-Bye bye Puffs!!

Coach Matt Rhule Postgame Press Conference Notes | Colorado-Couldn’t be happier for the team-Crowd was electric and more than we could’ve asked for-“Last year had to happen so this year could happen”-We won the turnover battle for the second week in a row-“Our team is our star”-We were coaching the guys hard tonight, we have to learn how to play with a lead - “we’re still working through a lot of that”-Dissapointed in the lack of calls going our way - “it’s a Big12 crew so I dont think I can get fined”-Ty Robinson is dominant dominant dominant-we have to get a lot better in the field goal game-Colorado was bringing a ton of heat, had a hard time picking it up at times-“I’m gonna put the ball in Dylan’s hands, I trust him”-the complimentary football is there-We got really good players, credit to the guys-Everyone kept talking about the other teams corners, Tommi Hill is a first rounder-Wanted to make this game about us, because we have good players too, not just about Colorado-Our guys worked our butts off-Biggest thing about Dylan is he hasnt turned the ball over-“We have not earned the right to look ahead”, lets stay day by day even as a fanbase-“I’m fired up”-Bud Crawford earned a game ball

I really enjoyed the trip back to Lincoln. My friends whose house I am staying at are out-of-town and my other Husker friends who came in from Colorado went up to Omaha on Friday night. That left me on my own. I took a Uber down to the Haymarket. Had a fun dinner sitting up at the bar and discussing the upcoming game with fellow Husker fans.

Last edited:
Who was sleeping on DD in the offseason?

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT