ADVERTISEMENT

Portal time again? Iowa loses a WR and RB

The Iowa WR has one catch on the season. The Alabama DL has one tackle on the season.

I was wondering if this redshirt and transfer game was going to catch on in the B1G or SEC. It has, but so far only with people getting very little playing time.

I saw UCF had 6 players do this. 2 starters plus 4 backups.

The Iowa WR has one catch on the season. The Alabama DL has one tackle on the season.

I was wondering if this redshirt and transfer game was going to catch on in the B1G or SEC. It has, but so far only with people getting very little playing time.

I saw UCF had 6 players do this. 2 starters plus 4 backups.
So, he was Iowa's best WR? Eek

Recruits have to know they come to block for the RB and TE.

If you’re a talented WR or QB, you know you’re gonna have bottom half of the NCAA stats across the board in that offense. You’re not even remotely going to get the support and/or opportunity to show pro scouts anything. Serious programs groom NFL QBs and WRs or at least try. Kurt grooms future insurance salesmen and rental car agents…

If you’re a talented WR or QB, you know you’re gonna have bottom half of the NCAA stats across the board in that offense. You’re not even remotely going to get the support and/or opportunity to show pro scouts anything. Serious programs groom NFL QBs and WRs or at least try. Kurt grooms future insurance salesmen and rental car agents…
They have some TEs in the league: Kittle, Hochenstein, Fant.

Had 821 yards and 4.8 ypc last year. This year, 21 yards on 11 carries.
Oh Yeah Reaction GIF by NBA
Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: V-Doub and headcard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT