ADVERTISEMENT

Portal TE from LSU is N!!

Hell, I will take it. So, I assume he redshirts this year and has 3 years left starting in 2025… boom

tumblr_mfg5q2HHfo1rtiapso1_400.gif

Reactions: GaRed and Laner2
I expected our TE room to be a helluva lot better this year with the upgrade at QB....adding this big fella can only help even more...but i'm curious how he can play this season? Guess we'll see right?

Reactions: RedMyMind
....who's your #1? Nelson I assume?
Nelson isn't even a TE, he's a slot WR

Fidone is our #1 TE by far. he's also not a complete TE because he doesn't block. his strengths are as a receiver.

Boerk doesn't really block or catch well.

adding a TE who's a willing blocker is a great move by the staff. I hope he's able to play this year, because he can definitely help, especially because our OTs struggle to pass protect.

Last edited:
Nelson isn't even a TE, he's a slot WR

Fidone is our #1 TE by far. he's also not a complete TE because he doesn't block. his strengths are as a receiver.

Boerk doesn't really block or catch well.

adding a TE who's a willing blocker is a great move by the staff. I hope he's able to play this year, because he can definitely help.

I know they have him in the slot..., just couldnt follow what you were saying. I'm going to assume he packs on a few lbs and ends up at TE. We'll see.

I know they have him in the slot..., just couldnt follow what you were saying. I'm going to assume he packs on a few lbs and ends up at TE. We'll see.
not this year.

this year it's Fidone and Boerk - two guys who aren't do-it-all TEs - then a bunch of unknowns.

we need to improve our blocking on the perimeter. this guy should help with that, assuming he can play right away.

by the way, this is no shade, it's just reality.

it's really hard to find complete TEs, which is why they're so valuable/coveted. important to have complimentary guys in that room and right now it looks like we just have a bunch of receivers who are unwilling or incapable blockers. have to have both.

not this year.

this year it's Fidone and Boerk - two guys who aren't do-it-all TEs - then a bunch of unknowns.

we need to improve our blocking on the perimeter. this guy should help with that, assuming he can play right away.

by the way, this is no shade, it's just reality.

it's really hard to find complete TEs, which is why they're so valuable/coveted. important to have complimentary guys in that room and right now it looks like we just have a bunch of receivers who are unwilling or incapable blockers. have to have both.

I knew you werent throwing shade...was jusr curious your thoughts on that group...and i still dont get how he can play this year but sure hope he can

Reactions: king_kong_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT