ADVERTISEMENT

Poll...when does Helfrich arrive?

When will Mark Helfrich be announced as hired by the Cornhuskers?

• Week ending Jan 25

Votes: 16 17.6%
  • Week ending Feb 1

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Feb 2 or some other time before the season begins

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • Never

Votes: 54 59.3%

• Total voters
Lubick performed consulting last year without actually being here as a consultant so maybe if Helfrich is ever to be here then he is already "here"

invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-final-scene-620x400.jpg

So, for the uninformed (me), what is the limit to what an "analyst" can do? Obviously no off campus recruiting (I assume)? Can they coach on the field during the season? I'm really curious, I think Snyder would be HUGE for our success. It literally cannot be exaggerated how our poor special teams knee capped us last season. Did it lose us two games? I say yes.

Reactions: blackbones
So, for the uninformed (me), what is the limit to what an "analyst" can do? Obviously no off campus recruiting (I assume)? Can they coach on the field during the season? I'm really curious, I think Snyder would be HUGE for our success. It literally cannot be exaggerated how our poor special teams knee capped us last season. Did it lose us two games? I say yes.
My understanding is they can not have any interaction with the players during games or practices. Anything games plan or scheme wise would have to be taught by another coach.

Reactions: mgbreis
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT