ADVERTISEMENT

Poll Question...No. Illinois

How many points does Nebraska have to win by to regain your confidence in the team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome, chrnsbdhnemric! BTW, what were your previous screen names? ( For example, I'm thinking Tuco is an alternative spelling for HTO.)

Last edited:
Not a confidence issue for me. There are some bloner idiots on this board that claimed we might be in for a rough transition on defense, and that maybe you shouldn't be comparing Tanner Lee to Russell Wilson.

In my eyes, the upcoming 3-game stretch versus our weaker opponents are all must-win. Not win by 20 or 40, just win.

We have 3 more games to work out the kinks before Wiscy and the gauntlet begins.

Welcome, chrnsbdhnemric! BTW, what were your previous screen names? ( For example, I'm thinking Tuco is an alternative spelling for HTO.)
No way is Tuco HTO in my opinion... Tuco is my favorite poster for his knowledge and objectivity, but he doesn't go off on others the way HTO did.

Reactions: LZZOSO
No way is Tuco HTO in my opinion... Tuco is my favorite poster for his knowledge and objectivity, but he doesn't go off on others the way HTO did.

There are only people who know for sure I am not the former HTO, me and the former HTO.

And thanks for the kind words, check is in the mail.

Reactions: timnsun
Not a confidence issue for me. There are some bloner idiots on this board that claimed we might be in for a rough transition on defense, and that maybe you shouldn't be comparing Tanner Lee to Russell Wilson.

In my eyes, the upcoming 3-game stretch versus our weaker opponents are all must-win. Not win by 20 or 40, just win.

We have 3 more games to work out the kinks before Wiscy and the gauntlet begins.
Agree with this right there. Get some good wins under their belts before the gauntlet and we'll be fine

Reactions: timnsun
One and only chrsmneric I sporadically jump into conversation on here but stills just a newbie

There are only people who know for sure I am not the former HTO, me and the former HTO.

And thanks for the kind words, check is in the mail.
You are HTO and CoachDubs is your troll account. Just look at the dates of the accounts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT