ADVERTISEMENT

Poll of Hate

What team would you like to see lose tomorrow night?

• Creighton

• Io_a

• I don't give a sh1t about this, my hygiene, or if I have to live with my kids after retirement.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are they playing each other?
stefon-meyers-yes.gif

Oh!....we have some Io_a hate welling up, and a challenge to basketball players' manhood by Denzel Washington.

They’ve reached their ceiling under Fran; if he couldn’t even get to the Sweet 16 with Garza, they’ll never go any further with him coaching. I want them to lose, but in some ways, having them win just enough to keep Fran gainfully employed works to our advantage.

My disdain for herky knows no bounds. And I’m fine with Creighton. They don’t bother me. But herky can go piss up a rope.
I’m old, I wish I had that kind of stream to piss UP a rope! :(
what I do hate is every time an NFL TD is scored, the team suddenly turns into the Soul Train dancers.

Last edited:
Fran is a giant turd, and this is coming from an Iowa fan. He should have been shown the door years ago.

Fran is a giant turd, and this is coming from an Iowa fan. He should have been shown the door years ago.
You may get your wish when Patrick exhaust his career..

Good thing you don’t have to play in Lincoln this year saves a L off your record..

• Haha
Reactions: TheRealHerky
You may get your wish when Patrick exhaust his career..

Good thing you don’t have to play in Lincoln this year saves a L off your record..
He tried to get the ND job last year when it was open so don't think he will be there long. Iowa will probably be good enough to be a bubble team with the roster they have. Patrick is as soft as pudding.

There's just no way to choose. Sigh. Creighton has an inordinate number of guys that look like they play in the lunch game at a west Omaha YMCA.

• Haha
Reactions: moralvictories
Creighton got they azzes handed to them by 21 pts. today against Colo. State. That makes 10 or 15 of these pollsters thankful today.

I’m old, I wish I had that kind of stream to piss UP a rope! :(
what I do hate is every time an NFL TD is scored, the team suddenly turns into the Soul Train dancers.
Those celebrations are sad ! No respect for that Thug behavior ! Even though it was a different time, wonder how the Bobfather would have handled it ? Actually, I already know the answer ! I saw how he handled it with my own eyes ! It happened once ! Twice and you get a bus ticket home !

Reactions: tarheelhusker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT