ADVERTISEMENT

Players tabbed as athletes?

MU4NU

Walk On
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2004
Creighton,Ne.-Omaha,Ne
What happens with players tabbed as athletes? Do they get the option to play the position they choose or do coaches wait to see where they fit best? I know some people say just get them here and then move them. Some of these players play more than one position in high school..

Before the season starts you get to assign their position. You can cycle through all the positions and see what their OVR rating is at each position. Thats generally based on their AWR, SPD, STR, ACC, MCV, ZCV etc. So really go with the best OVR rating or maybe where you need them most. Hope that helps in your dynasty.

Before the season starts you get to assign their position. You can cycle through all the positions and see what their OVR rating is at each position. Thats generally based on their AWR, SPD, STR, ACC, MCV, ZCV etc. So really go with the best OVR rating or maybe where you need them most. Hope that helps in your dynasty.

And you can usually find ATH that are lightly recruited for whatever reason. So after the first couple weeks scroll through the ATH section and see who doesn’t hold offers yet. You can really boost a class this way.

Man I miss that game.

One of my favorite responses to any thread on this board, well done!

My opinion is that Ath is someone who processes skill in many areas. These are kids that are 17-18 yrs old. Many people don't understand athletes. Seen it for years nor do many understand growth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT