ADVERTISEMENT

PJ Fleck Allegations

Aug 24, 2022
The allegations against PJ Fleck from former players is really starting to take a toll on him physically. He has lost all his hair. I see the wheels falling off in Minnesota.

Huskers 38
Gophers 27

Bath Salts GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Shit Poop GIF - Shit Poop Lol GIFs

Thats Tinks Monkey GIF - Thats Tinks Monkey Fail GIFs

Monkey Pull Tail GIF - Monkey Pull Tail Run Away GIFs

If we win its with the D and special teams. NU 23 MN 21. Blackshirts get 3 turnovers and a big return to set up a game winning fg.

Reactions: huntered
My cat told me lol. But I think it's going to be a tough game to win with a new staff and offense that doesn't look ready. Might need defense and special teams to carry us.
Guessing you haven’t seen the offense since the spring game just like the rest of us.

Minn stinks. Zero good players and a .500 B1G coach. We should roll.

My cat told me lol. But I think it's going to be a tough game to win with a new staff and offense that doesn't look ready. Might need defense and special teams to carry us.
I'd be more confident in a new conservative offense than a new 3-3-5 defense. Offense has some playmakers-needs Oline to step up.. Defense, well... I hope for the best

• Haha
Reactions: Gary.Busey
I'd be more confident in a new conservative offense than a new 3-3-5 defense. Offense has some playmakers-needs Oline to step up.. Defense, well... I hope for the best
A conservative offense with playmakers and a suspect or unproven OLine doesn’t seem all that conservative. Sounds like a team that is dependent on the big play.

A conservative offense with playmakers and a suspect or unproven OLine doesn’t seem all that conservative. Sounds like a team that is dependent on the big play.
Conservative may not be the right word I am looking for.. What I meant was it doesn't seem like we'll be having 45 second 3 and outs as we've had the previous 5 years.. Hopefully not running a -5yard screen, a 2 yard run on 2nd and then trying to pick up 13 yards on 3rd.. I could be wrong and Salsa could be right and the defense carries us.. best part is none us will know for 2 weeks

Went to 'Day By Day' last night. My realization is that we do not have those players and those coaches.
Not even close. Not on the same space time continuum.
They talked about not just recruiting but recruiting a certain mind set. They wanted an attitude and if they didn't have it but were athletically gifted, they would pass on them.
I know its weird but the girl's volleyball player who said our team was soft worries me. She's getting that from somewhere.

Went to 'Day By Day' last night. My realization is that we do not have those players and those coaches.
They talked about not just recruiting but recruiting a certain mind set. They wanted an attitude and if they didn't have it but were athletically gifted, they would pass on them.
I know its weird but the girl's volleyball player who said our team was soft worries me. She's getting that from somewhere.
Lol. Back away from the ledge.

There is no doubt that we’ve been soft - good grief look at our record. The fact that we have people working hard in camp is a sign that the culture is shifting. The fact that we saw full contact with QB’s in spring is another sign.

Trev knew it and brought in a coach to make us hard.

And he’s doing it.

There is no doubt that we’ve been soft - good grief look at our record. The fact that we have people working hard in camp is a sign that the culture is shifting. The fact that we saw full contact with QB’s in spring is another sign.

Trev knew it and brought in a coach to make us hard.

And he’s doing it.

Coach Rhule is also making me, as a fan, hard. In case anyone was interested to know how things are going outside of the university athletic department.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT