ADVERTISEMENT

Pinnacle Arena Festival Parking Pass 9/29

Aug 6, 2003
Boilermaker here, coming out for the Purdue/Nebraska game on 9/29. I've been making the rounds to all the Big Ten campuses and really excited to head to Lincoln in a couple weeks. Two questions about parking:

1) It appears the Pinnacle Arena Festival Parking lot is the place to be if you want to tailgate- grill some brats and drink some cold beer. Is this correct or are there other spots to tailgate?

2) If Pinnacle is the only place, does anyone have a pass they're will to sell for this game?

You can contact me directly at matthubbard6@gmail.com

Thanks!

Boilermaker here, coming out for the Purdue/Nebraska game on 9/29. I've been making the rounds to all the Big Ten campuses and really excited to head to Lincoln in a couple weeks. Two questions about parking:

1) It appears the Pinnacle Arena Festival Parking lot is the place to be if you want to tailgate- grill some brats and drink some cold beer. Is this correct or are there other spots to tailgate?

2) If Pinnacle is the only place, does anyone have a pass they're will to sell for this game?

You can contact me directly at matthubbard6@gmail.com

Thanks!

If you can find/bu a Lot 7 pass it is closer to the stadium and a bit more "fun" but both are good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT