ADVERTISEMENT

PGA Tour Terrorists supporters.

Jun 6, 2023
Time to boycott PGA tour players and that league. Sad day in American Sports. June 6th none the less.

A new All-American tour needs to breakaway.

Time to boycott PGA tour players and that league. Sad day in American Sports. June 6th none the less.

Thanks for the detailed deep thoughts new poster RoryLIV!!

Tour players gave up 100s of millions just to watch the PGA lube up and take. I would assume this deal will have some compensation attached to it for Tiger and others. If not, holy crap.

Reactions: king_kong_
We have way more blood on our hands than the Saudis. C’mon, dude.

Brooks Koepka broke the PGA. Woke ideology and ‘political correctness’ lost. Nevermind the fact this will bring players back together in the spirit of competition… What’s not to like?

Last edited:
Tour players gave up 100s of millions just to watch the PGA lube up and take. I would assume this deal will have some compensation attached to it for Tiger and others. If not, holy crap.
Tiger is a non issue he is done with being competitive. He physically can’t do it anymore. He has plenty of money. The ones that need to be compensated are the Scottie Scheflers of the tour.

Tiger is a non issue he is done with being competitive. He physically can’t do it anymore. He has plenty of money. The ones that need to be compensated are the Scottie Scheflers of the tour.
There’s no way they’ll pay the players who said no to a potential contract after the fact. It’s on the players just as much as the Tours… staying with the PGA was a CHOICE anyone who was offered a LIV contract made.

Could see more top players joining the LIV Tour this way. Will be interested to see how much crossover this results in… it’s also gonna even out the respective purses, at least would assume that’d happen under unified management. They’d have to be invested in keeping the PGA Tour viable, and competitive…

am excited how quickly they pair up Phil and Rory… be must-see TV!

am excited how quickly they pair up Phil and Rory… be must-see TV!

Lefty could shoot an 80+ and Rory a course record, and Phil would still be the real winner. I'd pay a lot of money to have both of them mic'd up during the round. The PGA would make so much money off of that pairing & with an open mic that they could possibly buy off the LIV and go back to being independent.

Lefty could shoot an 80+ and Rory a course record, and Phil would still be the real winner. I'd pay a lot of money to have both of them mic'd up during the round. The PGA would make so much money off of that pairing & with an open mic that they could possibly buy off the LIV and go back to being independent.
Can you imagine? Rory said no to $500M only to be promptly paraded out as a puppet/human shield and then sold up the river

All in less than a year

Wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy

Indirectly. The Saudi royal family pours millions into schools that support far right Muslim extremism across their country. They do that to preserve power. The mayor our politicians look the other way. $$$
Shit, is it even "indirect"?

Those countries over there have not changed or progressed in 3,000 years...Even the "modern" parts look gross and are surrounded by filth.

Reactions: Dean Pope
That’s debatable. The Saudi mix of a monarchy with extreme oil wealth and a legal system based on religious law is gonna keep things backwards there for many years to come.
For sure, that place will never change.

How will everyone feel once the Saudi’s start to dabble in our major sports (NFL, NBA, MLB) because that’s coming next. Much like some of the European fans have a growing hatred for them buying their soccer teams and buying out their best players, get ready for that coming to our major sports next.

Reactions: WHCSC
How will everyone feel once the Saudi’s start to dabble in our major sports (NFL, NBA, MLB) because that’s coming next. Much like some of the European fans have a growing hatred for them buying their soccer teams and buying out their best players, get ready for that coming to our major sports next.

Men competing in womens sports and screwing over real women gets under my skin 1000X fold more than what you typed.

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
I’m sure all of the US dollars are abundantly righteous:). The same views we have of these Saudi $’s people in other countries could make the same claims against the US.

You created an account to make a golf post on a football recruiting board? Wow...... slow day at 7-11?

Reactions: EmormousDouchebag
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT