ADVERTISEMENT

People, knock it off

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskerfan1414

Defensive Coordinator
Oct 25, 2014
we just hired the perfect candidate for NU, the most sought after young coach in the country, and all you panzies can do is find something to bitch about.
Knock it off and get back to celebrating.
You idiots need to understand three things:
1. It is possible to recruit to Nebraska and also prepare to coach for the UCF bowl game which won't be until New Year's Day. Want proof? Think about it..if he wasn't coming to NU he would still have to prepare to coach the bowl and recruit for the early signing period at UCF. Instead of recruiting for UCf he will be doing so for Nebraska. Jezebel.
Also, assistants do most of the leg work. HE CAN AND WILL DO BOTH.

2. No other coach who is coaching for a potential undefeated season and a New Years bowl win is leaving to coach another team. It isn't like this is the insight.com bowl and his team is 8-4. This is a big deal and I don't blame him for being there considering all he and his team have been through. We really don't get the time and commitment that goes into turning a program from winless to undefeated in two years. You wouldn't leave either. Take the rose colored glasses off.

3. Current NU players and recruits will respect this. We will be mentioned all night on New Years.

Pop the titttys out of your mouths and realize what an AWESOME thing has just happened for NU and have the brain to understand this is not a big deal.
Grow up and use your brains a little.

I can't believe people can find a way to ruin this night for something so stupid and obviously OK to everyone else in America including our current players.

Reactions: ChristmasBOnus
How do you let their whine ruin your night to the point that you feel compelled to lecture us like everyone’s least favorite aunt?

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
How do you let their whine ruin your night to the point that you feel compelled to lecture us like everyone’s least favorite aunt?
Interwebs police. Deputy Doofy reporting for service!

we just hired the perfect candidate for NU, the most sought after young coach in the country, and all you panzies can do is find something to bitch about.
1. It is possible to recruit to Nebraska and also prepare to coach for the UCF bowl game which won't be until New Year's Day. Want proof? Think about it..if he wasn't coming to NU he would still have to prepare to coach the bowl and recruit for the early signing period at UCF. Instead of recruiting for UCf he will be doing so for Nebraska. Jezebel.

2. No other coach who is coaching for a potential undefeated season and a New Years bowl win is leaving to coach another team. It isn't like this is the insight.com bowl and his team is 8-4. This is a big deal and I don't blame him for being there considering all he and his team have been through. We really don't get the time and commitment that goes into turning a program from winless to undefeated in two years. You wouldn't leave either. Take the rose colored glasses off.

3. Current NU players and recruits will respect this. We will be mentioned all night on New Years.

Pop the titttys out of your mouths and realize what an AWESOME thing has just happened for NU and have the brain to understand this is not a big deal.
Well said........suck it up you buttercups.

If SF wants to coach his team for last time and it's the dead period and he can't make contact recruits anyway what's the problem..

You want him seating with his wife and baby boy watching it from his home in Orlando??

Some of you need to light up.

I'm already rewatching the entire 1997 season on YouTube. I would expect our coach to show that level of dedication in prepping for signing day and spring ball.
What you're doing is dedication?!? RollingLaugh

Try putting in the time and effort and commitment to taking an 0-12 team to 12-0 and a New Years six bowl in two frickin years, building relationships and busting your ass all while dangling the end reward in front of people you've grown to love as motivation. That's dedication.
And you expect him to say, good luck I'll try watching on tv. o_O
You have no idea the level of dedication it takes and you would want to coach in it too.
Also, I argued above why he can do both jobs. Argue those points.
Or just be a butthurt pansy with a tit in your mouth.

Reactions: scarletred
If SF wants to coach his team for last time and it's the dead period and he can't make contact recruits anyway what's the problem..

You want him seating with his wife and baby boy watching it from his home in Orlando??

Some of you need to light up.
Quit making sense.
Butthurt Riley fans gonna be butthurt.

Reactions: scarletred
What you're doing is dedication?!? RollingLaugh

Try putting in the time and effort and commitment to taking an 0-12 team to 12-0 and a New Years six bowl in two frickin years, building relationships and busting your ass all while dangling the end reward in front of people you've grown to love as motivation. That's dedication.
And you expect him to say, good luck I'll try watching on tv. o_O
You have no idea the level of dedication it takes and you would want to coach in it too.
Also, I argued above why he can do both jobs. Argue those points.
Or just be a butthurt pansy with a tit in your mouth.

I've done that and more in both fantasy football and madden. Real classy of you with the name calling bubb

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

Can we all be TRUE Husker fans and be civil and gracious to the UCF fans. We would all be freaking if the Husker coach left after an undefeated season. Show a little compassion and empathy. If one of them writes something bad about our university just thank them for giving us SF back even better than when he left. We should make this the easiest transition possible for SF. Lets don't cause problems before he gets here. GBR!!!

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Are you calling me stupid?
No I'm finally realizing you're being a sarcastic troll this whole ti.....wait...you did it again!
59547557.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT