ADVERTISEMENT

Penn St. wins NIT

Wyldcard

Assistant Head Coach
Gold Member
Feb 12, 2018
I think NU going 1 and done in the tournament was a simple case of being greatly disappointed in not being selected to the Big Dance and didn't even really want to play in the NIT. It showed in their performance.

I think NU going 1 and done in the tournament was a simple case of being greatly disappointed in not being selected to the Big Dance and didn't even really want to play in the NIT. It showed in their performance.
Excuses and NU Basketball. It's bad enough that the coaches and players feed on them without gullible fans joining the chorus.

Penn State wins NIT, Michigan in the National Championship game.

The Big Ten may not have been strong top-to-bottom this year, but it's doing fine when it counts.

Just glad it is over. Was getting really embarrassing listening to some of our fans and their mountain of excuses.

It’s the NIT. Doesn’t matter if you win it or lose first round. It really never mattered to begin with

By the end of the conference tournament, Penn State probably had a better shot at an NCAA bid than Nebraska did.

And yet, they managed to show up for the NIT.
Well, IN FAIRNESS, getting at LEAST a home game is kind of key...

Well, IN FAIRNESS, getting at LEAST a home game is kind of key...
Penn State probably earned that home game with their performance in the conference tournament. Plus, they had to win at Notre Dame in the second round of the NIT.

I agree with Penn State getting one...I think we got jobbed by NOT getting one...even though it was 'practice' we beat them at their place...what does 4th place in a 14 team league mean???????????

Miles didn't handle what happened after the Michigan loss and the events that lead up to the 1st round NIT game. No reason to sugar coat it. Essentially he needs to win next season (top half of Big 10, NCAA bid)....regardless of what players come back...if he doesn't - Moos needs to apply the boot to his backside.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT