ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Fitzgerald said on the postgame that the onside kick was a good call by Frost

He said it was a big challenge to recover and they were fortunate they practiced that type of onside recovery recently.

I figured you guys weren’t listening to Fitz’s postgame comments so I wanted to share so you can make an informed opinion on your coach Scott Frost.
Back in the day, I hated to see many of the teams NU played switching head coaches cause it was so much fun beating their asses year after year. Didn't like the idea they might hire an actual decent coach to replace the bum NU wore out every year.

He said it was a big challenge to recover and they were fortunate they practiced that type of onside recovery recently.

I figured you guys weren’t listening to Fitz’s postgame comments so I wanted to share so you can make an informed opinion on your coach Scott Frost.
What do you think he was going to say? "Yeah, that Frost call was as boneheaded as I can remember. Thank God he helped give us the game there."

301952584_10159888779686278_7725590532936988634_n.jpg

Right - opposing coaches are going to keep praising Frost and his decisions, because they never want Frost to leave Nebraska
That’s part of the coaching fraternity unless your a bozo pelini. And you are correct there isn’t a coach in the big 10 that wants Nebraska to right the ship

Reactions: headcard
I find it hard to believe Fitz said the onside kick was a good call. An "unexpected call" and a play "we were fortunate to cover" I'll buy. Not gonna search for his post game comments as I don't care that much.

That onside kick was one of the biggest bonehead moves I've ever seen during a game.

I find it hard to believe Fitz said the onside kick was a good call. An "unexpected call" and a play "we were fortunate to cover" I'll buy. Not gonna search for his post game comments as I don't care that much.

That onside kick was one of the biggest bonehead moves I've ever seen during a game.
It was good for Fitz. I'm sure he loved every second of it.

Are you sure that wasn’t an Izzo quote about - fill in the blank of fired B1G coach

Thanks for stopping by, dumb ass.
Does he think it took 4 friggin years to have an informed opinion on a coach? How about 4 games?

I made an informed decision on Stevie. Into the Ignore hopper. I feel better informed already.

If it was so good, why didn't Fitz try one as well as soon as they re-took the lead?

If it was so good, why didn't Fitz try one as well as soon as they re-took the lead?
Way too easy to see coming, I'm just shocked scotty didn't run his hands team out there as soon as we fell behind. Guarantee Fitz does it the moment his team has a double digit lead. Could be several years before that happens, but no doubt that play will be t'd up and ready to go at just the right time.

If Northwestern is happy winning their division a couple of times a decade and making bowl games 6 or 7 times a decade, than Fitzgerald is the perfect guy for them
Given:
1. the academic requirements he has to work with,
2. the fact that he's revered in Evanston as a HOF player on the 1995 breakout team,
3. He gets first round draft picks every couple of years,
4. Graduates his players,
5. Avoids scandals
...yes, Northwestern is happy and will keep renewing his contract.

We are doing better than Stanford and Duke. That's the recruiting pool we have to work with.

Given:
1. the academic requirements he has to work with,
2. the fact that he's revered in Evanston as a HOF player on the 1995 breakout team,
3. He gets first round draft picks every couple of years,
4. Graduates his players,
5. Avoids scandals
...yes, Northwestern is happy and will keep renewing his contract.

We are doing better than Stanford and Duke. That's the recruiting pool we have to work with.
Thanks for the resume. Now into the hopper with Stevie.

Yah it was a brilliant call for them. Sealed the deal. None or these guys want to rock the boat and lose the gift horse that is Frost. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: moralvictories

It was a terrible call. Fvcking terrible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT