ADVERTISEMENT

Palmer gone.

That one annoyed me because it was Trey's own fault Nebraska didn't get the 1st down there. He chose not to get straight up the field + a weak effort with a guy only holding onto his shirt.
I didn’t think it was so much a weak effort as it was trying to break free for a bigger gain. IF he just lunges forward he easily has the first. I think he tried to get loose and he lost his balance. Poor situational awareness by him. That said we don’t win that game without him. Even when he wasn’t targeted he was forcing their D to account for him.

This should be our recruiting pitch for WRs - come to NU and put up huge numbers against stiffs like this

SCH216733.png

MOS216711.png

DEJ216660.png

HEI216684.png

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.Scary13
Can’t imagine what this offense would’ve looked like without Palmer. Dude balled out and didn’t act like a diva throughout our trash play. Need more like him. Guessing a mid round pick.

He'd be better off staying. He isn't going to get PT in the NFL as he's still a raw player. He's a mid to low round draft pick so he's not going to be making much more than he would with NIL.

Reactions: Rick.Shaw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT