ADVERTISEMENT

Paging Red Rover...I found ya a pistol

tarheelhusker

Offensive Coordinator
Mar 28, 2003
Blood on the Tracks
www.nsa.gov
Listed by a new seller (no feedback), pricey, buyer pays shipping, insurance, etc.
Imagine, no bidders as of this posting!

George Carlin once said, "Figure out how smart the "average" person is. Then remember that half the people are dumber than that!"

It's a Kimber!

Great find!
I've tested out a custom 2 that i was ready to buy. This dealer got a new model in and the clip wouldn't load cleanly. So i haven't pulled the trigger yet on my purchase.

Safe to say you don't want to buy the one offered on Gunbroker for a mere $35,000.?

Hey Red, so ya don't look like a fng, proper nomenclature is mag (magazine) as opposed to clip. See the difference? I don't want those counter guys snickering.
th

I hope ya get what ya want & it is a fine shooting pistol. Inspect that weapon close for defects, burrs, scratches, fit, rattles, etc before ya buy...maybe ask them to field strip it for ya, get a real good look. Good luck to ya!

Originally posted by red rover 70:
Great find!
I've tested out a custom 2 that i was ready to buy. This dealer got a new model in and the clip wouldn't load cleanly. So i haven't pulled the trigger yet on my purchase.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT