ADVERTISEMENT

Packers

Don't normally like to question head coaches much, but why in the world were the Packers taking timeouts there? At that point you hope to run the clock out on them and force just a field goal. They were letting the 49ers run the ball on them with little time on the clock, which they've been plenty successful doing.

I think the 49ers are pretty good, but think the NFC in general was garbage this year.

Reactions: Baxter48
This Niners D is really really good. I'm a Vikings fan but even I have to admit that Rodgers is a damned good QB. The Niners were built by a GM who was a defensive hall of famer.
Sure they are a good defense. But his demeanor is pretty lacking. His body language was short of what a hall of famer should be. Over rated

How many Championships does KC have? First SB in 50 years? Slow down there speed racer.
If the royals can win a World Series after 30 years the chiefs can win the super bowl. The niners look tough to beat but ya have to play the game

How many Championships does KC have? First SB in 50 years? Slow down there speed racer.
Life long Chiefs if you have paid attention to other threads i have admitted i never i thought i would see kc in a superbowl so keep up slow one. But doesn't take away Mahomes has done. I would take a Mahomes over Rodgers any day

Im a dick because your team didnt win. Ok makes sense. The pack shit the bed looked bad. But im a dick. Ok. Btw i was hoping for a Chiefs vs Pack superbowl but ok....

No. You're a dick because you started a thread trashing my team. Did I say shit about KC till you started running your mouth? Good luck in the SB

You have to admit the packers looked like crap in the first half by that time the game was over..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT