ADVERTISEMENT

Pac-12 is Back

Im Back Episode 4 GIF by Friends

Pack 12....probably

• Love
Reactions: king_kong_
I want the Pac 12 to add Montana. The Griz have been a good FCS school. They were in the Pacific Coast Conference back in the old days until 1951. Missoula would fit in very well with the other college towns. They have Denny Washington. He built their stadium, and it has his name on it. Google him as he is a billionaire who actually supports his alma mater's football team.
couldn't agree more!

I'll be in Missoula for a game in a few weeks. can't wait

Julie, whatcha thinking about this?
Interesting. Altho I'm no fan of Wazzu I did feel bad about them getting left behind. But not all that bad, esp when they talk about adding Stanford and Cal back into the mix as a way to return the Pac to it's glory days. Frankly I don't think there's anyway that Stanford and Cal will allow themselves to be in a conference with Boise Junior College and their smurf turf.

You guys remember the kid that faked his whole signing to a D1 school? I don't remember the details but the school was like "Uhh, we've never heard of this guy." Anyway, I feel like at this point I could create a fake school and gain membership to the Pac 12 and no one would be the wiser.

Mid-North Oregon Tech? I heard they have a beautiful campus.

Reactions: Huskers123456
You guys remember the kid that faked his whole signing to a D1 school? I don't remember the details but the school was like "Uhh, we've never heard of this guy." Anyway, I feel like at this point I could create a fake school and gain membership to the Pac 12 and no one would be the wiser.

i believe that school was Cal and he was an offensive lineman...and if i'm right my wife would want to be here to ask me why my memory works so well in some areas and sucks ass in others....and i'd be all like....tongue tied, cause i don't have an answer for that

Needs more cachet. I suggest:

Malibu Institute of Technology

Should have just merged Oregon State and WSU into a "Mountain PAC" conference. This is an unnecessary pissing match among schools who are already struggling to be relevant.
Oregon State and Washington State had to keep the PAC 12 name in order to keep the loot they won from the other members who left.

Reactions: Huskers123456
UNLV, Nevada, and San Jose State all shut the door in the Pac 12's face and said thanks, but no thanks...they're staying in MWC

BAHAHAHAHA
The PAC 12 only needs one more member to be recognized as an official conference. Perhaps North Dakota State or South Dakota State are interested in keeping the PAC 12 alive.

Definitely a program on the rise. Give Montana and Montana State a crack at it too.

i believe that school was Cal and he was an offensive lineman...and if i'm right my wife would want to be here to ask me why my memory works so well in some areas and sucks ass in others....and i'd be all like....tongue tied, cause i don't have an answer for that

Tell your wife that you only remember the important things. That's what I tell my wife.... :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT