ADVERTISEMENT

Overly specific thoughts on the game UNI

leodisflowers

Head Coach
Feb 25, 2011
North Carolina
  1. Dylan goes for 190 with 1 TD to Bonner.
  2. Dowdell goes for 155 & Rahmir for 105. 4 TD's between them
  3. NU rushes for 350+ with Barney having a long run on an end around
  4. Defense gives up a few yards and points just enough to make us nervous for next week
  5. 0 Turnovers again and get a fumble recovery and a pick from a LB to go +2 for the game.

4. Defense gives up a few yards and points just enough to make us nervous for next week
  5. 0 Turnovers again and get a fumble recovery and a pick from a LB to go +2 for the game.
1. Dylan goes for 323 yards with 3 TD's to Fidone, Banks and Neyor also throws his first pick due to the aggressive throwing in this game.

2. Dowdell - 111 (TD)
R. Johnson - 92
E. Johnson - 77 (First TD of the Season)
G. Ervin - 32 (TD)

3. NU rushes for 300 and throws for 300

4. Defense hold NIU to just over 100 yards rushing for it's lowest total of the season, but gives up a TD in the passing game on a trick play

5. We have two picks and a fumble recovery to go up another +2 in the turnover margin

6. We make a 30+ yard field goal in this game late

NU wins 45 - 7

1. Dylan goes for 323 yards with 3 TD's to Fidone, Banks and Neyor also throws his first pick due to the aggressive throwing in this game.

2. Dowdell - 111 (TD)
R. Johnson - 92
E. Johnson - 77 (First TD of the Season)
G. Ervin - 32 (TD)

3. NU rushes for 300 and throws for 300

4. Defense hold NIU to just over 100 yards rushing for it's lowest total of the season, but gives up a TD in the passing game on a trick play

5. We have two picks and a fumble recovery to go up another +2 in the turnover margin

6. We make a 30+ yard field goal in this game late

NU wins 45 - 7
Unless they’re playing from behind I’m not sure Dylan gets his 300 plus yards game with more than 3 TD passes, at any point this season.

Reactions: leodisflowers
giphy.gif

I don't have any predictions, but I would love to see Lloyd get involved in the passing game.

I'll take it

I like it, but I think you get Satterfied.

He's more pass happy and idk if UNI has the athleticism to stay with our receivers.

I think they load the box to try to stop the run and we try to spread them out.

I agree we will be pass happy early on until the lead is huge then pull the starters for most of the second half and go more run heavy. Emmitt and Ervin carrying most of the load

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT