ADVERTISEMENT

Overly specific thoughts on the game UNI

leodisflowers

Head Coach
Feb 25, 2011
North Carolina
  1. Dylan goes for 190 with 1 TD to Bonner.
  2. Dowdell goes for 155 & Rahmir for 105. 4 TD's between them
  3. NU rushes for 350+ with Barney having a long run on an end around
  4. Defense gives up a few yards and points just enough to make us nervous for next week
  5. 0 Turnovers again and get a fumble recovery and a pick from a LB to go +2 for the game.

4. Defense gives up a few yards and points just enough to make us nervous for next week
  5. 0 Turnovers again and get a fumble recovery and a pick from a LB to go +2 for the game.
1. Dylan goes for 323 yards with 3 TD's to Fidone, Banks and Neyor also throws his first pick due to the aggressive throwing in this game.

2. Dowdell - 111 (TD)
R. Johnson - 92
E. Johnson - 77 (First TD of the Season)
G. Ervin - 32 (TD)

3. NU rushes for 300 and throws for 300

4. Defense hold NIU to just over 100 yards rushing for it's lowest total of the season, but gives up a TD in the passing game on a trick play

5. We have two picks and a fumble recovery to go up another +2 in the turnover margin

6. We make a 30+ yard field goal in this game late

NU wins 45 - 7

1. Dylan goes for 323 yards with 3 TD's to Fidone, Banks and Neyor also throws his first pick due to the aggressive throwing in this game.

2. Dowdell - 111 (TD)
R. Johnson - 92
E. Johnson - 77 (First TD of the Season)
G. Ervin - 32 (TD)

3. NU rushes for 300 and throws for 300

4. Defense hold NIU to just over 100 yards rushing for it's lowest total of the season, but gives up a TD in the passing game on a trick play

5. We have two picks and a fumble recovery to go up another +2 in the turnover margin

6. We make a 30+ yard field goal in this game late

NU wins 45 - 7
Unless they’re playing from behind I’m not sure Dylan gets his 300 plus yards game with more than 3 TD passes, at any point this season.

Reactions: leodisflowers
giphy.gif

I don't have any predictions, but I would love to see Lloyd get involved in the passing game.

I'll take it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT