ADVERTISEMENT

OU fires OC

This is Brent/Brett (No one ever knows with that name) trying to save himself. Rhule knows he is fine for another year...he doesn't have to do it yet.

OU is in such a bad spot, that is a great job but it is not THE great job it once was....almost any SEC/BigTen gig is the same now in terms of salary (you will be rich forever, no matter what some of the posters here think "rich" is).

The big difference now is how much pressure you want to deal with. OU comes with pressure.

This is Brent/Brett (No one ever knows with that name) trying to save himself. Rhule knows he is fine for another year...he doesn't have to do it yet.

OU is in such a bad spot, that is a great job but it is not THE great job it once was....almost any SEC/BigTen gig is the same now in terms of salary (you will be rich forever, no matter what some of the posters here think "rich" is).

The big difference now is how much pressure you want to deal with. OU comes with pressure.
Also Texas and Oklahoma will have to deal with that Texas pipeline being tapped by the rest of the SEC if they faulter too much.

Hilarious cuz OU fans bitched about wanting to fire Lebby last year too.

They will never be a top program under Venables, was a stupid hire.

Also Texas and Oklahoma will have to deal with that Texas pipeline being tapped by the rest of the SEC if they faulter too much.
Peyton Manning Yes GIF by Gatorade

You mean adjustment like playing teams that play defense? 13 years in and we still haven’t adjusted to majority of big ten teams playing tough defense.
It is not tough defense...it is super safe defense. They don't bring pressure, they play everything in front, they wait for "us" to make a mistake. When I coached D at the HS level and I found things that worked, I went 3 years without blitzing. Why bother, the other team would mess up.

So it was Littrell who pushed Dillon Gabriel out? THAT is the person who should be fired
That might be but is there a chance he had to leave? That ****ing covid year still makes no sense to me

It is not tough defense...it is super safe defense. They don't bring pressure, they play everything in front, they wait for "us" to make a mistake. When I coached D at the HS level and I found things that worked, I went 3 years without blitzing. Why bother, the other team would mess up.
Whatever it is you sure don’t find it often in the Big 12

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT