ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games

Just saw one of the most ridiculous calls ever in the Alabama game. Bama blocks field goal and scores a TD that is called back for blindside block which was a downright laughable call.

Reactions: resdog851
End of the 1st Qtr
Louisville - 7
Notre Dame - 0

I might switch between this game and volleyball at 7:30, if the football game stays close.

Just saw one of the most ridiculous calls ever in the Alabama game. Bama blocks field goal and scores a TD that is called back for blindside block which was a downright laughable call.
I saw that too and thought how pissed I would have been if that was a Husker. Dude shoved a guy on the side about ten yards behind the runner and it gets called back for a crackback block. What a joke.

speaking of crap calls, egregious targeting just gifted Ole Miss a first down on the ropes vs Arkansas

wish list

1. Get healthy
2. Work on the option with pitching as an option
3. Get Malachi Coleman involved
4. Work to HH strengths.

I’m about 8 drinks in that I didn’t get last night. I’m a coach - baseball coach - but you play to what you have. We have enough to win against this shitty B10 West. GBR.

Arizona St is down 7 to Colorado with 55 seconds left and have 1st and 10 from the Colorado 14. I don’t get the Pac12 network though…watching espn gamecast update 🤣

I saw that too and thought how pissed I would have been if that was a Husker. Dude shoved a guy on the side about ten yards behind the runner and it gets called back for a crackback block. What a joke.

Hell it wasn't even a shove. He just kind of cut him off with a nudge.....

So… how clinically ruhtarted is Alex Grinch? Has 4 and 5 star players all over his defense, top 20 talent hands down, and they can’t stop anyone. Top 20 talent, barely top 100 results.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT